thinking of moving constantly
I'm happy to see more and more wifi spots being created in dublin and the places I visit.
it's not always free though. but when I travel and stay at hotels, they usually have free internet.
I'm also looking for a flat to live that'll include wireless internet. I think the list grows longer and my owners' budget tighter! I hope she can find a part-time job that's paying well.. I think she should get TEFL certified so she can get paid 18/hour not 8/hr.. hm.
I think there are degrees of different TEFL tho. I heard it from fellow traveling stuffed animals.
Talking about computer and internet... I found this site, where they sell a program which allows for 3000+ channels. I think it'll be a good alternative to normal tv - cuz u dont have to pay every month for the subscription.
televisions.. perhaps in the future ppl'll all move onto watching tv over the net. that'll be better for the customers/viewers, but it might make things messy for advertisers..
if anyone's interested, you can visit here-> wwwTV
the site themselves are legit, but I think these 'easy online jobs' with flexible hours and all.. (that's why I posted the link to it, so if someone buys the software I get few bucks off of the profit. but I'm thinking google adsense might be a better idea... altho the pay would be few cents, not few bucks.) are kind of hard to earn money, unless you're incredibly good at this stuff, (not sure how this will work for me tho, being a rabbit and all and my access to internet is only when my owners are not here)
Right now tho.. I dont think we need it. but maybe when we have those big flat screen tvs that can be hooked upto computers, we might get it! It'll mean we can save at least 30 bucks per month.. which seems lil but after a year.. it'll be a lot. ... around 360! that means more cute things for this place.
I've seen my owner's friends' have it and it seems pretty cool! we watched youtube clips on them. now that youtube has HD, it seems like it might be worth the trouble!
talking of youtube.. my owner's boss showed her this clip of a old lady auditioning for Brits Got Talent. She teared up a bit. what a softie! but secretly, I teared up too .. you can't see it tho. its plastic invisible tears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
I think I'll be using this blog to vent out my thoughts and emotions.. what a life I have.
I think I might come up with some nicknames for my owner. I mean, I feel bad just calling her owner. I feel like I'm betraying her in certain way. and 'stuffed anima' too. I gotta come up with better term than that! it sounds as though I'm actually an animal that's stuffed.. ew.
alrite. we'll see how this blog thing goes. hope it can be some lasting place.
it's not always free though. but when I travel and stay at hotels, they usually have free internet.
I'm also looking for a flat to live that'll include wireless internet. I think the list grows longer and my owners' budget tighter! I hope she can find a part-time job that's paying well.. I think she should get TEFL certified so she can get paid 18/hour not 8/hr.. hm.
I think there are degrees of different TEFL tho. I heard it from fellow traveling stuffed animals.
Talking about computer and internet... I found this site, where they sell a program which allows for 3000+ channels. I think it'll be a good alternative to normal tv - cuz u dont have to pay every month for the subscription.
televisions.. perhaps in the future ppl'll all move onto watching tv over the net. that'll be better for the customers/viewers, but it might make things messy for advertisers..
if anyone's interested, you can visit here-> wwwTV
the site themselves are legit, but I think these 'easy online jobs' with flexible hours and all.. (that's why I posted the link to it, so if someone buys the software I get few bucks off of the profit. but I'm thinking google adsense might be a better idea... altho the pay would be few cents, not few bucks.) are kind of hard to earn money, unless you're incredibly good at this stuff, (not sure how this will work for me tho, being a rabbit and all and my access to internet is only when my owners are not here)
Right now tho.. I dont think we need it. but maybe when we have those big flat screen tvs that can be hooked upto computers, we might get it! It'll mean we can save at least 30 bucks per month.. which seems lil but after a year.. it'll be a lot. ... around 360! that means more cute things for this place.
I've seen my owner's friends' have it and it seems pretty cool! we watched youtube clips on them. now that youtube has HD, it seems like it might be worth the trouble!
talking of youtube.. my owner's boss showed her this clip of a old lady auditioning for Brits Got Talent. She teared up a bit. what a softie! but secretly, I teared up too .. you can't see it tho. its plastic invisible tears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
I think I'll be using this blog to vent out my thoughts and emotions.. what a life I have.
I think I might come up with some nicknames for my owner. I mean, I feel bad just calling her owner. I feel like I'm betraying her in certain way. and 'stuffed anima' too. I gotta come up with better term than that! it sounds as though I'm actually an animal that's stuffed.. ew.
alrite. we'll see how this blog thing goes. hope it can be some lasting place.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home