Thursday, April 23, 2009

new, exciting and nervousness

I feel kind of uneasy. One of my first posts were about how my owners were thinking of moving so much, (made me think of moving too, because of them) and now we might be moving to a totally new country!

I know my owners are from north america, and I was probably made in china (can't remember) but from there I was always in Europe... and in my owner's home... i like my lil spot in the long, roomy couch. not sure how things will change as they plan to move from here back to north america. what'll happen? I haven't got a slightest clue.

anyway, she's thinking of working full time.. and guess waht her top priority in the job she's going after.... the clothes she'll be wearing. I guess clothes affect her mood a bit. I see her almost everyday in her uniform and jeans, occasionally in skirts and more thought-out outfits when she goes out with her 'better half.' she looks pretty happy when she goes out with him nicely dressed. I guess she wants that kind of mood even when she goes to work everyday, instead of just on special occasions.

she's applied through internet to couple of jobs, mostly in teaching. She told her better half that she'll be happy to wear feminine clothes while teaching. Other jobs will probably require uniform or close-to-uniform like all-black waitressing clothes or some other not so feminine/pretty attire.

my real worry is, I hope they bring me. I mean, I don't like their smelly ethnic food stinking up on me, but they've been pretty good to me - by that I mean they haven't really bothered me too much. The guy hardly every looks/pets me, and the girl just touches my fluffy feet once in a while and gives me a hug here and there. but I'm not smothered into someone's face like some other stuffed animals - or worse, bitten by real animals! *horror*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home